Monday, February 7, 2011

Once There Were Greenfields

This will be the first of many posts in which the title has absolutely nothing to do with the content of the blog entry. Oh well, just one of those crazy things.

Right about now, I am having an unusually light flow of homework. For taking six classes, I feel like I have had a remarkably easy time so far. I mean, I'm an English major taking four different English classes, and the first paper I had due this semester was for Theater class. Theater. Really? As of right now, I'm kind of failing as an English major in that degree. But what I'm getting at here is that this unusually easy time that I'm having right now can only mean one thing: I'm doomed. That's right. Things are gonna be easy at the moment, not having anything substantial due for a long time and tons of time to procrastinate. Everything is going to hit me at once, like it always does, and I know I'm not going to be prepared for it. Having this much time usually means that I'm going to fail at managing it and end up with a massive workload in the last six weeks or so of the semester. Oh well, I see it coming and am not actively trying to stay ahead of it. At some point I'm going to need to learn this lesson. Won't be this semester, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment