Monday, February 7, 2011

3/6/11 = Christmas

This post really has nothing to do with the last one, so I figured why not make it a separate one. In less than a month, something amazing is going to happen. I've been waiting for this since around October of last year, and its finally going to happen.


Yes, I'm actually a 12 year old and yes, I am a gigantic dork. Glad we have that out of the way. On March 6, Pokemon Black and White come out in America. This comes about five months after it was released in Japan, but you know, whatever. We're close enough to the release date that I don't need to be bitter. And now, with my amazing new job at the Writing Center, I'll have enough money tucked away to be able to buy both versions the day that they come out. This is something I have never done for any video game; I usually wait until a couple of months have passed and the game is cheaper. Not now, though. The first day this comes out, I'm getting it. In fact, as I said before, I'm getting both. I don't care that I'm likely only going to use one (White), I'll just keep Black in the box and look at it.

And I just figured out how this ties into the last blog post I just made. I know that on March 7, right after I have this game, all six of my classes are going to pile on the workload and impose crazy deadlines for me. This never fails, and I totally see it coming now. I might have to alter my procrastination strategy in an effort to have a lot of time for this game after it comes out. I'll need to play through it enough that I at least become tired enough of it to put it down until the end of the semester. Probably won't take long.

No comments:

Post a Comment